Minecraft New Blogging
Hi Everyone! Hope you enjoy.
How to Make Dragon Heads Move
1. Go to your 'Items' tab and look for the Creepers Head with a plus (that looks like + ). Click the Creepers Head and look for the Dragons Head.
2. Once you've done that, scroll down from the Creepers Head in the 'Items' tab and find the Redstone. Once you've done that, go out of your inventory.
3. Build a T-shape with Redstone that is 2 blocks tall with one block to each side of the top block.
4. Take your Dragon Heads and put them on top of the Redstone T-shape. Your Dragon Heads will now move!
How to Decorate Around Your Moving Dragon Heads
1. Go back in your inventory to your 'Items' tab and get the End Portal and the Eye of Ender. Click out of your inventory.
2. Take your End Portal and make a square shape on the ground around the base of the T-shape.
3. Take your Eye of Ender and put one on each square of End Portal. Voila! You have decorated your Dragon Heads!
I hope you had a lot of fun and I hope your Dragon Heads look funny!
New Minecraft Blogging
Hi everyone! I want to show you how to make things in Minecraft. They will be amazing! First, I will show you how to make and decorate a portal to the Nether.
How to Make a Portal:
Once you have the purple, you can hop in. You will be in the Nether! If you go far away from your portal and build another one, you might end up in a mine shaft... If you're lost from your home portal, try looking around.
If you don't build your towers 5 tall or two blocks apart, it won't work. The Flint & Steel will just start a fire.
How to Decorate a Portal:
With your portal made, you can now decorate it! You don't need your Obsidian now, but you will need the Flint & Steel. If you're in the Nether, fire cannot stop flaming so it will be good to decorate with. WARNING: Be careful if you come in Survival Mode.
I hope you liked your instructions!
My name is Emily. I'm not even 10 yet. I love Animatronics. My favorite Animatronics are: