Hi Everyone! Hope you enjoy.
How to Make Dragon Heads Move
1. Go to your 'Items' tab and look for the Creepers Head with a plus (that looks like + ). Click the Creepers Head and look for the Dragons Head.
2. Once you've done that, scroll down from the Creepers Head in the 'Items' tab and find the Redstone. Once you've done that, go out of your inventory.
3. Build a T-shape with Redstone that is 2 blocks tall with one block to each side of the top block.
4. Take your Dragon Heads and put them on top of the Redstone T-shape. Your Dragon Heads will now move!
How to Decorate Around Your Moving Dragon Heads
1. Go back in your inventory to your 'Items' tab and get the End Portal and the Eye of Ender. Click out of your inventory.
2. Take your End Portal and make a square shape on the ground around the base of the T-shape.
3. Take your Eye of Ender and put one on each square of End Portal. Voila! You have decorated your Dragon Heads!
I hope you had a lot of fun and I hope your Dragon Heads look funny!